Nustian Canada’s organizational structure has three tiers as follows:
1- Strategic Board of Directors
2- Executive Committee
3- Volunteer Pool
responsible FOR :
– strategic direction to the executive committee
– establish partnerships & MOU(s) with other orgs,
– registration of non-profit and its Tax return
- Data Scientist
- Military College of Signals 2010 (TCC-18) | Duke, M.Eng (Data science)
- Design thinking, technology ventures
- Founded Design for Pakistan to promote design thinking.
- Serves as board member on several non-profits in Canada
- Technical and Research consultant
- CEME, EE 2009 (DE – 27) | McMaster M.Sc. & PhD (2021)
- Passionate about machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Hobbies include curling up with a good book and experimenting with different flavour and blends of coffee
- IT Program Manager / Agile Coach
- Mississauga, ON
- B.Sc. CEME-2011 (29-CE) | M.Sc. SEECS Comp Sci 2013 | M.Eng McMaster Uni (Entrepreneurship & Innovation) 2015
- Co-founder & President, CEME-NUST Volunteers Club (NVC) 2010
- Passion: Community building, formulating self-organizing teams, Improving communication skills & EQ, creating a culture of trust & safety in orgs., networking
- Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, Hiking, Photography and playing sports. I love nature and to travel.
- OCPD for organizing & managing uncertainty/people/events/projects.
- CEO @ SMSAMI Inc.
- Milton, Ontario
- B.Sc. CEME (29-EE) / Uni of Windsor 2007-2011
- Consulting startups and mentoring them regarding lean methodologies.
- Consulting with corporations and Pakistani government regarding incubation and how to foster growth in the IT sector.
- Mainly works in the aviation, logistics, legal and tax spaces.
- Hobbies include hunting, fishing, rebuilding aircrafts, cooking, camping and hiking.
- Director Design & Innovation, mobilelive
- B.Sc. CEME, EE 2009 (DE – 27) | Cornell, M. Eng (Systems Engineering)
- Volunteering for NUST Alumni Association for past 11 years now and have worked in several roles
- Leads NUST Alumni Entrepreneurs Network and like mentoring youngsters
- Hobbies include listening to economics podcasts and traveling
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the organization and covers three broad areas:
- Data Scientist at IBM Canada
- Markham, ON
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering SEECS 2012-2016 (BEE-4)
- Passionate about helping organizations monetize their data, and mentoring aspiring data scientists
- Interests: Tennis, Cooking, Hiking
- Trade & Regulatory Business Analyst
- Etobicoke, ON
- B.E. Electrical Engineering CEME 2012 | M.Sc Electrical Engineering CEME 2016
- Passionate about ToastMasters and Data Science
- Interests: Road-tripping, reading about everything, and running
- Data Scientist, Telus
- Scarborough, ON
- BE-TE-48, MCS, NUST
- Really passionate about having more girls in STEM fields
- Volunteer with Pwic Toronto Chapter and Telus`s Girls in STEM program
- Really love to leave reviews on google; Level 6 Local Guide who was selected to attend Connect Live
- Product Owner
- Oakville, ON
- SEECS BICSE-5 2011
- Working as a Product Manager in a healthcare technology company in Toronto
- Passionate about tech startups & entrepreneurship in general
- Loves spending most of non-work time with his 2 daughters
Membership and Registration
Sports and Adventure
Alumni Chapter Growth
Ways of Working
M Haseeb Javed
S Hassan Abbas
and more to join...